p2eAll P2E games game image of Fillthy Rich Crypto Kids
Captur

Fillthy Rich Crypto Kids

NFT
NFT Floor Price
$8.827
Change 24h (%)
0%
3 Channels | +8.8 K Follows
p2eAll P2E games screen shot 0 of Fillthy Rich Crypto Kids
p2eAll P2E games screen shot 1 of Fillthy Rich Crypto Kids
p2eAll P2E games screen shot 2 of Fillthy Rich Crypto Kids
Game Rank 741
Token
Network
Device
Page View 9 K
Game Description

PFP

Fillthy Rich Crypto Kids NFTs move, just like the market, just as our net worth. A Worlds First. Its appearance will change over tiem, mirroring the reality we crypto investors all know too well.


80% of the investors lose to the other 20%. So do these kids. The original 4,848 Kids will be minted, and you can start using them as profile pictures straight away. As you will be able to tell by the valuable assets they will flaunt. The cool part? Theyve taken these valuables away from the other 80%. But dont worry. The others can make it back during the 2nd Event.

The 80% that lost their assets can make it all back during the Second Event, in which some of the poorest Kids can turn out ultra-rich. Because in crypto theres always a second chance.

...
more

© 2022 p2eAll. All Rights Reserved.

© 2022 p2eAll. All Rights Reserved.